Peugeot Australia has launched the all-new Peugeot 5008 GT Sport, elevating the offering of the beloved seven-seat SUV. The Peugeot 5008 GT Sport’s 1.6L petrol engine with EAT8 eight-speed automatic transmission achieves a power output of 133kW and maximum torque of 250Nm.
The Peugeot 5008 GT Sport now also comes with added style to truly stand out from the crowd courtesy of the ‘Black Pack’. Featured as standard across the GT Sport variants, it includes blacked-out trim features and distinctive black 19-inch ‘Washington’ diamond-cut alloy wheels with a unique 'Black Mist' finish.
Peugeot 5008 SUV GT Sport also includes Nappa leather appointed^ upholstery, with heated front seats and 8-way electronic adjustment and massage function for the driver, plus a sleek panoramic opening glass sunroof as standard.
Kate Gillis, Managing Director Peugeot Australia, said: “Since launching the GT Sport variant across the 2008 and 3008 SUV ranges earlier this year, we have seen an overwhelmingly positive reception and increased demand for the highly specified, range topping variant.
“Introducing the GT Sport variant to the 5008 SUV range, will provide customers the luxury features and distinctive style that has become so popular amongst our discerning SUV buyers with the practicality and space of a seven-seat vehicle.”
Key features of the Peugeot 5008 GT Sport include:
- FOCAL® premium Hi-Fi speaker system
- 19” ‘Washington’ diamond-cut alloy wheels
- Black pack (blacked out trim elements and ‘Black Mist’ finish)
- Lime wood dash and door trims
- Full grain Nappa leather appointed seats^
- Panoramic opening sunroof as standard
- Multiple airbags: front, side and curtain
- Anti-lock braking with electronic braking distribution
- Emergency Braking Assistance
- Autonomous Emergency Braking: detects pedestrians and cyclists at night. Active from 5km/h – 140km/h
- Active Blind Spot Detection
- Active Lane Keeping Assist with trajectory correction
- Lane Positioning Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- Electronic Stability Program
- Distance Warning Alert
- High Beam Assist - automatic high-beam dip
- Isofix child seat fittings on all three second-row seats
- Peugeot i-Cockpit® with configurable 12.3-inch digital instrument panel
- High definition 10-inch touchscreen with multi-function trip computer
- 360° front and rear cameras
- Park Assist: Active assistance for both parallel and perpendicular parking
- Active Driver Attention Alert: Detects driver alertness levels by analysing steering wheel micro-movements at speeds above 60km/h
- Speed Sign Recognition and Recommendation
- Full Connectivity: Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto and MirrorScreen plus two second seat row USB sockets.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Stop and Go: includes automatic restart
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with speed limiter
- Automatic dual-zone, climate-control air-conditioning with rear ventilation
- Remote central locking with keyless entry and push button start
- Hands-free tailgate with foot operation
- Heated front seats and 8-way electronic adjustment and massage function for the driver
- Electric park brake
^Leather appointed seats are a combination of genuine leather and synthetic materials and are not wholly leather.