Test drive any new PEUGEOT between 1 September - 31 October 2019 and you and your partner could be 1 of 5 couples to enjoy a weekend escape at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth valued at $5,000!
Weekend Experience includes:
Qantas flight voucher valued at $1,000
VIP airport transfers from Sydney Airport to Sofitel Sydney Wentworth in an All-New PEUGEOT 508
2 nights accommodation at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth in a Luxury King Room
An All-New PEUGEOT 508 to drive during your stay
Valet parking at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth during your stay
Champagne breakfast for two each day with a bottle of Veuve Yellow
Private dinner with personal chef – 4 course private dinner including a bottle of Veuve Cliquot
Champagne and cheese platter on arrival
Submit your details below to enter the draw to win. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Dealerships (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open at 8:00am AEST on 01/09/2019 and close at 5:00pm AEDST on 31/10/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, book and undertake a test drive of any new Peugeot vehicle at a Participating Dealership. A participating dealership is any Peugeot dealership in Australia that displays material advertising this promotion (“Participating Dealership”).
6. To enter, individuals must then visit www.peugeot.com.au/competitions/test-drive-and-win-competition, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including first name, last name, residential address, phone number, email address, Participating Dealership name, assisting sales consultant’s name and date of test drive and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
7. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 04/11/2019 at 3:00pm AEDST, in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at www.peugeot.com.au from 08/11/2019.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first five (5) valid entries drawn will each win a trip to Sydney, NSW for two (2) adults valued at $5,000 depending on date and point of departure. Prize includes: A $1,000 Qantas Voucher; A “Sofitel Weekend Experience” which includes two (2) nights twin share 5-star accommodation at the Sofitel Wentworth Sydney in a Luxury King Room; Champagne and cheese platter on arrival; A Peugeot 508 vehicle to drive during the stay; Valet parking; Champagne breakfast for two (2) each day with a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Yellow; and One (1) private 4-course dinner with a personal chef including a bottle of Veuve Clicquot. Spending money, additional meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken within twelve (12) months of being awarded and is subject to booking and flight availability. Prize cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods. Winners and his/her companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Winners may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
14. For the removal of doubt, the Qantas Voucher may be used as the winner wishes and does not need to be used to attend the trip in Sydney. In the event the winner does not use the Qantas Voucher to book flights to Sydney for the trip prize, the winner and his/her companion are responsible for making their way to and from Sydney to take the remaining components of the prize. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Qantas Voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the Qantas Voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Qantas Voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Qantas Voucher.
15. Winners or the winner’s companion must possess a valid and current drivers license in order to access to the Peugeot 508 vehicle as part of the prize.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
17. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize pool value is $25,000.
19. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 04/02/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at www.peugeot.com.au from 07/02/2020.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of a prize.
26. The Promoter is Inchcape European Automotive Pty Limited trading as PEUGEOT CITROEN Australia (PCA) (ABN 97 070 000 789) of Level 2, 4 Burbank Place Norwest NSW 2153, telephone 02 8892 9199. NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/37573 ACT Permit No. TP19/04072 SA Permit No. T19/1437