The next generation PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® brings driving resolutely into the digital age. It comprises the following three key features:
Configurable 12.3" head-up digital instrument panel
Available as standard across the PEUGEOT 3008 SUV range, this 12.3" 100% digital touchscreen can be customised to suit the driver's needs. As the panel is positioned higher, it is closer to the road and is more within the driver's field of vision. This can increase safety when compared to a conventional set-up where the dials sit within the wheel, further from the road.
The crisp and colourful graphics within the instrument panel can be adapted to give a variety of display modes including:
- 'Dials' mode, a classic view to replicate the analogue set-up of most modern cars.
- 'Navigation' mode turns the dials on their sides to a 'roller' format, 3D navigation with instructions fill the centre of the display.
- 'Driving' mode with 'roller' format dials and driver assistance information.
- 'Personal' mode to allow the driver to see the exact information they require, for optimum comfort.
Compact multi-function steering wheel
At PEUGEOT we have quite literally reinvented the wheel. Compact dimensions coupled with a re-designed shape enhance every journey in the PEUGEOT 3008 SUV. Out on the road the compact dimensions increase the visibility of the car's instruments whilst in the corners it provides heightened responses and improved agility.
When it comes to round town or navigating car parks its compact dimensions make light work of wheel winding to manoeuvre into a space. In terms of finish all models are trimmed with Mistral full-grain leather with stitch detail. GT Line and GT models benefit further from Aikinite stitching, perforation detail and a satin chrome model designation badge.
8.0" Capacitive touchscreen
With crystal clear graphics, the 8.0" capacitive touchscreen houses several key technological features. Capacitive technology helps to give Smartphone levels of responsiveness whilst multi-touch technology brings greater levels of functionality. In-keeping with the PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® theme, the touchscreen is angled towards the driver.
For greater accessibility the touchscreen is accompanied by stylish satin chrome piano key toggle switches that enable direct access to the wealth of functionality available.
Features accessed via the touchscreen include:
- Automatic dual zone climate control
- DAB Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)
- Mirrorscreen: (Apple CarPlay®, Andriod Auto® and Mirrorlink®)
- 3D satellite navigation