Congratulations to our July winners:
Congratulations to our June winners:
Congratulations to our May winners:
Congratulations to our April winners:
Congratulations to our January winners:
Congratulations to our November winners:
Congratulations to our October winners:
PEUGEOT CITROEN AUSTRALIA "WIN A TRIP TO PARIS!" PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents (excluding NT) aged 18 years or older.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 01/08/19 and close at 5:00 PM AEST on 30/07/20 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must receive a Sales and Service Feedback Survey (“Survey”) sent by electronic direct email from the Promoter during the Promotional Period.
6. To enter, individuals must enter the email link provided, follow the prompts, input the requested details and submit the fully completed Survey during the Promotional Period.
7. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at Anisimoff (Central Coast), Suite 5/210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250 on 31/07/20 at 11:00 AM AEST, in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by email and telephone within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name will be published on www.peugeot.com.au/competition and www.citroen.com.au/competition by 02/08/20.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first valid drawn entry will win a trip for two (2) adults to Paris, France, valued at up to $9,000 depending on date and point of departure (“Prize”). The Prize includes: • Two (2) x return economy airfares from the winner's nearest capital city to Paris, France; • Six (6) nights, three star (3*) accommodation In Paris; • AUD $1000 spending money for the winner only. • One (1) museum tour, depending on if the winner is a Peugeot or Citroen car owner. Museum tours and included transport are subject to availability. o One (1) day train trip, Paris to Sochaux to visit l’Aventure Peugeot (the Peugeot Museum) for two (2) people - note this element cannot be taken on public holidays, weekends and during August and Christmas Holidays; or o One (1) two (2) hour visit to the Le Conservatoire Citroen (the Citroen Museum) located in Aulnay for two (2) people. Return transport to Aulnay included.
14. The winner is responsible for any amendment/s fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed. Additional spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken by 01/11/2020 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Prize cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods. The winner and their companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. The winner and their companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the Prize (or an element of the Prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited.
16. If the Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Total prize pool value is up to $9,000.
18. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless otherwise specified.
19. An unclaimed prize draw may take place on 31/10/20 at 11:00 AM AEDST at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority, to award the prize, if unclaimed by this time. The winner will be notified by email and telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on on www.Peugeot.com.au/competition and www.Citroen.com.au/competition by 06/11/20.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of or taking of the Prize.
25. The Promoter is Inchcape European Automotive Pty Ltd (ABN 97 070 000 789) trading as Peugeot Citroen Australia of Level 2 / 4 Burbank Place, NORWEST NSW 2153, Australia, telephone 02 8892 9070. NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/36677 ACT Permit No. TP19/03863 SA Permit No. T19/1252