How to Enter
1. To be eligible to win the competition all entrants must fully complete a Purchase or Service Experience Survey online or send the completed survey to: Peugeot Customer Surveys, Peugeot Automobiles Australia, Reply Paid 83006, Silverwater NSW 2128.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on How to Enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry into this promotion deems acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and their agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Only one entry permitted per person.
5. Promotion commences 01/07/2015. Entries must be received by 5pm EST 30/06/2016. The draw will take place at Heritage Office Building A, Campus Business Park, 350 Parramatta Road, Homebush NSW 2140 on 01/07/2016 at 2pm EST. The winner will be notified by mail and their names will be published in The Australian on 08/07/2016. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries.
7. The first valid entry drawn will win a holiday package for two to New Caledonia valued at up to AUD $5000. The package includes:
- Return economy airfares to Noumea, departing from Sydney
- 2 nights at the Le Meridien Noumea
- 3 nights at the Le Meridien Ile Des Pins
- Daily breakfast
- Transfers within New Caledonia.
8. All other ancillary and travel costs are the responsibility of the winner. This includes travel to and from Sydney airport.
9. Prize must be taken within 12 months of the draw date. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of prize.
10. If the prize is not claimed within 3 months of the draw date, an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted on 05/10/2016. The draw will take place at Heritage Office Building A, Campus Business Park, 350 Parramatta Road, Homebush NSW 2140 at 2pm EST. The winner will be notified by mail and their names will be published in The Australian on 12/10/2016.
11. Flights and accommodation are subject to availability and are not transferable. Travel Insurance is not included. Travel prize does not include spending money.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
14. Passports and any required visas are the responsibility of the winner.
15. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. The Promoter collects entrant's personal information, and may disclose it to the Promoter's marketing and promotional agencies in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Entrant's personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners' names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
18. The Promoter is Sime Darby Automobiles Pty Limited t/as Peugeot Automobiles Australia, Heritage Office Building A, Campus Business Park, 350 Parramatta Road, Homebush NSW 2140. A.B.N. 26 000 426 282
19. Travel and accommodation is arranged through Peugeot Automobiles Australia and Concierge Traveller, Concierge House, Level 3, 332 Kent St, Sydney.
20. Permit numbers: ACT: ACT: TP 15/06056 NSW: LTPS/15/04117