An international partnership for the brand
Novak Djokovic’s worldwide fame, in particular his reputation in China, the largest car market on the planet, was a decisive factor in establishing this partnership.
Tennis is one of the areas in which PEUGEOT has invested over many years, as demonstrated by the 30th anniversary of the partnership between the brand and Roland Garros, the French Open.
The three-year partnership agreement signed with Novak Djokovic allows the use of his image in all of the brand’s activities, on all media and in all territories. The PEUGEOT brand will appear on Novak Djokovic’s left sleeve in all of the tournaments he enters.
A well-known personality who is in tune with the brand’s values
Novak Djokovic was quickly recognised as the world N°2 in tennis and embodies the PEUGEOT brand’s values of: Excellence, Allure and Emotion.
Novak Djokovic declared: “I’m happy to represent a great French automobile manufacturer, recognised throughout the world, with an industrial history going back 200 years. In my eyes PEUGEOT embodies French elegance, refinement and the expression of a certain art of living”.
Novak Djokovic will start his season with the Australian Open on 13 January 2014.
Novak Djokovic and his career at a glance
- Tennis world N° 2
- Country : Serbia
- Date of birth : 22 May 1987
- Place of birth : Belgrade (SER)
- Height: 1 m 87
- Weight : 80 kg
- Professional debut : 2003
- Play : right handed, double-handed backhand
- 2nd in the ATP classification (on 02/12/2013)
- Four-time winner of the Australian Open, in 2008, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Winner of the US Open and of Wimbledon in 2011
- Novak Djokovic has won forty-one singles titles and sixteen Masters 1000 series titles